Why can't I download to Quicken from my Vanguard accounts?

Have tried to download my Vanguard account into Quicken and I can't do it. I get an error message. I have been using Quicken for years and have always been able to download my Vanguard account into Quicken until now. What is happening?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that error message that you receive?
    Also, what Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  Also, what's the "Membership Valid Thru" date shown there?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have other accounts that still download?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I just noticed that my monthly bond funds divs from Vanguard were NOT downloaded for 9/30.
    No errors - but - Reconcile Shares - showed the 4 missing transactions that should have been there.
    Tried doing QFX download from Vanguard website Activity - and then Quicken Import.... said  "missing account".
    SO - just manually copied/changed and pasted the 4 transactions from previous month...
    BUT NOW - will be watching for any Vanguard weirdness or missing transactions - with no reported errors.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ginny2020

Just wondering whether you are still having the download problem.  Let me know if you are, and if not - what caused your issues and how did you fix them?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.