Error adding Morgan Stanley Account to Quicken

mlhm1
mlhm1 Member
Hello I get an error trying to set up a new Morgan Stanley account in Quicken. It's the "Something happened but it's not your fault message" every single time. However I can still download transactions for my existing Morgan Stanley accounts. I chatted with Quicken support and was told this is a know issue with existing Alert 8651000. And so it is. Unfortunately this doesn't get me any closer to a resolution. Nor do the weekly messages from support confirming it's still an issue. Does anyone have a list of possible fixes? Any notes about things I can try. This alert has been open since summer. I can't wait another 3 months for a fix. Thank you for your assistance!

Answers

• mnml0
    mnml0 Member ✭✭✭
    You might want to un-bookmark the alert message topic. It has been happening longer than three months.

QW27.1.50.16 Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.2965

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mlhm1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sharing your concerns, though we apologize for the negative experience.

Ticket 8651000 is still open and being worked on, though unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available. However, once a solution becomes available, it will be updated and posted in our Community Alert regarding this ticket.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.