How does one update email address in community profile?

Options
How do I update my community profiles email address? It requires password to update but does not seem to use the Quicken password. When community migrated to using Quicken account wasn't it all changed in the community as well?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are signing in to the community using a Quicken ID, you may change the Quicken ID to a new email address by signing in to My Account at quicken.com: select Sign In & Security

If you are signing in to the community using an email address that is not a Quicken ID, you may change the email address by editing your profile in the community: https://community.quicken.com/profile/edit
  • JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am signing in using Quicken ID which I had changed over a year ago via the myaccount site you mentioned. However, community does not send email to my Quicken ID email address. Community keeps sending emails to the email address in my community user profile and it does not allow me to change it. I haven't logged into community with that email address or ID since Quicken changed everything to use the Quicken ID (including community site).
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    JRod said:
    I am signing in using Quicken ID which I had changed over a year ago via the myaccount site you mentioned. However, community does not send email to my Quicken ID email address. Community keeps sending emails to the email address in my community user profile and it does not allow me to change it. I haven't logged into community with that email address or ID since Quicken changed everything to use the Quicken ID (including community site).
    I have flagged your issue requesting a moderator to reset your community account's email address to your Quicken ID.
  • JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Surprised that the community profile section is not revamped. It doesn't even show the associated Quicken ID since the migration. For updating the profile it requires password but doesn't work if the profile email does not match the quicken ID.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JRod,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.