RBC not downloading to Quicken?

Started today. Connects through internet but not through Quicken.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @clark W

How do you connect to RBC (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect or Web Connect)?  Are you getting any error codes?  If not what behavior are you seeing when you try to download?

Also what versions of both Windows and Quicken are you running?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• clark W
    clark W Member ✭✭
    It's A Quicken/RBC issue and they're working on it. Been down over 24 hours.
  • Larry10
    Larry10 Member ✭✭
    The last time this happened it took them a couple of weeks for them to fix the problem. VERY frustrating.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this about "Royal Bank of Canada"?  Or RBC, it's US subsidiary?
    And, if it's about the former, are you running Q Canada?  And, if so, what's your BUILD and "Membership Valid Thru" dates?  This info is at HELP, About Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @clark W, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties updating your account(s) with RBC. To better assist you, could you describe the issue further. For instance, what connection method are you using? What error code or message are you getting? Is this also occurring in a backup file?

There is currently an open alert but it is for a specific error code and for RBC Wealth Management. 

Please elaborate, and once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Larry10
    Larry10 Member ✭✭
    I’m having issues with RBC Wealth Management in the US. I received a number of different errors, the most recent is OL-332-A. FYI, I verified that my password is correct.
  • Hello @Larry10,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion, though we apologize for the trouble you are experiencing.
    Larry10 said:
    I’m having issues with RBC Wealth Management in the US. I received a number of different errors, the most recent is OL-332-A. FYI, I verified that my password is correct.
    We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• New to Quicken. Having problems downloading RBC as well. Chequing and savings accounts. Havent even tried investment accounts yet. Its hit and miss. Always says connection issues with the bank. Not a seamless download. If this is as good as it gets, not sure this is product for me.
This discussion has been closed.