disappearing loan account

Options
Hi - I have a loan account, and I went on vacation for a few weeks (carrying a laptop with the current quicken file) --- wehen I got home and moved the file back to my desktop, my loan account says "This loan is paid off" -- I cannot see any transactions, and of course the bank still shows me owing $17k or thereabouts...

Any suggestions as to how to "un pay-off" the loan, short of deleting the account and re-adding it?? The transactions that have already occurred are important to me, as this was a home improvement loan and I want to track the intrest paid... (I just don't understand why I cannot see the transactions, even if the loan WERE paid off....)

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @ James Vandeveer,

Was this loan a "connected loan" - that is, were you able to download transactions and update the balance through an online connection?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.