Issues with Updating TruStone Checking Account

This discussion was created from comments split from: Citibank - Express Web Connect requires constant reset.

Comments

• Charity Alich
    Charity Alich Member ✭✭
    I am having this same problem with my TruStone Checking, no other accounts with the same bank have the issue. I have done all of the recommended steps to reset the account. I should note however my transactions will eventually download 3 days after they have happened.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Charity Alich,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, for clarification; upon checking our financial institution list, I found that there are two options to connect with TruStone  - TruStone Financial CU and TruStone Financial Federal Credit, can you please confirm which one of these two is the one that you are using to connect with?

Also, aside from transactions not being downloaded consistently with the account in question, do you also happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.