Saved Report Alert/Split Transactions Issue

Options
Rick4
Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Having a strange problem. I recently added a new category. When I open a saved report that I've been using for years, I get a 'Saved Report Alert'. Since I don't want to always click 'View the Report as I saved it', I chose the option to 'Show the customized report so I can add or ignore these items'. From then on, no matter what choices I make, the report comes up with all split transactions expanded. When I so to Customize and unselect the 'Show Splits' option and save the report, the saved report ALWAYS comes up with the expanded split transactions which I can't get rid of. I can't remember the last time I added a new category, but I don't recall ever having this issue before. I'm running Quicken 2019 Deluxe on Windows 10. Anyone have a solution for this?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rick4

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your reports. That is odd. I'm wondering if you are able to replicate this issue with another report or is it this specific one? If you remove the category from the report are you able to get it to work properly? Are you able to add a different category and experience similar results? These are a couple of things we can test to see if we can narrow down where exactly the issue is.

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to find any differences after trying these troubleshooting steps. From there we'll see what our next steps will be.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.