Syncing with Fidelity NetBenefits stopped after upgrading to Version 6.4.2 (Build 604.41752.100)

Hi! After upgrading to Version 6.4.2 (Build 604.41752.100), the sync with Fidelity NetBenefits (401K) account stopped working. I tried to disconnect and reconnect with "NetBenefits Worldwide - Fidelity" but I get an error "Can't setup 'NetBenefits Worldwide - Fidelity'" with a message at the bottom "OK (DISCOVERED_ACCOUNTS_READY_FOR_USER)"

Setting up my other investment accounts with Fidelity works with "Fidelity Investments Mac" but my 401K doesn't show up there.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @alan hartless,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message that you are receiving, does there also happen to be any specific numeral error code(s) associated with the message that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• alan hartless
    alan hartless Member ✭✭
    Hi @"Quicken Anja". I just tried again but now getting a different error.

"Fidelity is blocking Intuit access!" AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105)
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error 105.

As stated in the article, should the error persist after the following business day (which would be Monday), then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

-Quicken Anja

• alan hartless
    alan hartless Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja

Hi! I tried again and now I'm back to the original error. But I do not see any numerical error listed. I've included a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    @alan hartless Have you tried adding the 401(k) account under the "Fidelity NetBenefits" institution rather than "NetBenefits Worldwide - Fidelity" or "Fidelity Investments Mac"? This is how I added my 401(k) and it is syncing without issues.

• alan hartless
    alan hartless Member ✭✭
    @Austin@ Yes. Unfortunately they all give me the same error "OK (DISCOVERED_ACCOUNTS_READY_FOR_USER)". The error response implies a success but Quicken reports it as an error.
  • Quicken Anja
    @alan hartless thanks for following up on this issue.

If you don't mind, could you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your log files so we can further investigate? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Ploooplooo
    Ploooplooo Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Same problem setting up transaction download for a Vanguard account using Quicken Connect. I submitted a problem ticket already.

Mac OS 11.6
    Quicken 6.4.2 build 604.41752.100

Workaround is to use Direct Connect instead of Quicken Connect.

This is unfortunate.
  • Eric Hawley
    Eric Hawley Member ✭✭
    I also get "OK (DISCOVERED_ACCOUNTS_READY_FOR_USER)" errors when trying to set up any "Fidelity" or "Fidelity NetBenefits" or "Discovery Benefits" accounts in quicken mac Version 6.4.2 (Build 604.41752.100)

Been happening for days. Tried new quicken file as well. Works with other FI aggregators fine. Have submitted multiple error reports with logs.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Ploooplooo Why do you say using Direct Connect is unfortunate? Direct Connect is generally the best possible connection method available, because you're communicating with the financial institution's server directly in real-time.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ploooplooo
    Ploooplooo Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry for having been short. I don't mind using Direct Connect, but Quicken Connect worked previously for this financial institution and now is broken. Also, in my opinion a software of the caliber of Quicken should have better error handling.

BTW, I switched it to Direct Connect and it wiped out the history for an existing account forcing me to restore a backup. Ugh!
This discussion has been closed.