Unable to Update T Rowe Price Accounts

Options
Since the most recent update for Quicken for Mac, all accounts with T Rowe Price are not coming in and an orange/yellow dot appears next to the account name and no information is downloading. I've verified the login/password to enter my accounts and it is correct. Any thoughts as to what is going on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @davedee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• davedee
    davedee Member
    Options
    I had one of my accounts that I moved the funds to another and closed the account yet it was still showing in my active lists. I went into the account listings and removed the account even though it showed a balance. Problem on downloading the remaining accounts came in normal and orange dot next to accounts disappeared. Never had this issue before and it occurred just after I had updated the latest update.
  • Neil@
    Neil@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been having a similar problem for the past week. I have about 7 different funds with TRP, and none are updating. I get the orange dot. It says an account number is wrong. Happened out of the clear blue. I just did a number of trades between funds, as well as getting year end distributions. What a mess! I "Reset Connection", and "Disconnect Account" then reconnected, but to no avail. Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.