I am currently unable to download current stock prices. Does anyone else have this problem?

When there is a system wide outage, especially for stock quotes - PLEASE post solution updates HOURLY

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also having an issue.  I was able to get quotes at one point during the day but I cannot get the closing prices yet (as of around 5 pm EDT)
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmciance said:
    I am also having an issue.  I was able to get quotes at one point during the day but I cannot get the closing prices yet (as of around 5 pm EDT)
    stocks - or mutual funds ?
    My stocks are ok... but still waiting for EOD for mutual funds - 4:20 CDT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    This is a widespread problem today. please see this discussion. Note that mutual fund prices are often not updated until about 7 PM Eastern.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900120/i-am-currently-unable-to-download-current-stock-prices-does-anyone-else-have-this-problem#latest
    QWin Premier subscription
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have stocks/bonds.  My prices don't agree with the online values from the brokers.  
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    As of 5:15PM EDT, I'm getting quotes for stocks, ETFs and MFs. I haven't checked most of them, but those that I have checked are correct.
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just updated at 5:52PM EDT and the quotes are correct now.  My values are within pennies of the broker's values (usual Quicken rounding differences).
This discussion has been closed.