BoA transactions not updated

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: BOA will not download transactions ..

Comments

• USA-Lenny
    USA-Lenny Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    [Removed-Disruptive] After update runs the screen shows it has updated with "no" new transactions,,, and yet,,, there are transactions, they just didn't download. And if this is not bad enough,,, other transactions download repeatedly and have to be deleted. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation].
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @USA-Lenny

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your BoA accounts. I'm wondering where exactly the cause of this issue is. It could be our existing connection or there could be something deeper but it's difficult to say with the message communication no new transactions. One thing we can attempt here is to reset your connection to see if that might give us transactions and help with your duplicates as well. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First, we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.  You'll want to make sure you're using the add account option then linking to an existing account.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you get a chance to try these steps let us know if you're able to get connectivity. If not we'll see what steps we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• xlandy
    xlandy Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem - with BoA but also with my local bank and my Chase CC account. I have tried deactivating and reactivating. It work once for one of the accounts but then the next day it stopped working. I have also tried updating each account individually and occasionally that will work but not very often. Is this a known issue with Quicken?
    Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @xlandy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.