Fidelity downloads recently stopped working

silsurf
silsurf Member ✭✭
About a month ago my Fidelity downloads stopped working. Error code 2003 Invalid login credentials. If I try to re-establish the connection using the correct credentials it goes green briefly, but then turns orange again and is unable to connect.

I have a suspicion it is on Fidelity's side, but last time I tried to call them I was on hold for 45 minutes.

Any thoughts on how to fix the issue is appreciated

-H
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @silsurf

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Since this issue seems to be persisting, it would be wise to attempt a test file to obtain a better understanding of the issue. Before starting the process make sure you have a backup. To do this select File >Save a backup

To create a test file select File >New >Start from scratch. After the test file has been created you will be prompted to add an account. Add only the Fidelity account(s). 

When you have a moment attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. Please be specific if you get any error codes or messages.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • silsurf
    silsurf Member ✭✭
    I called Fidelity and they had me create a new account and re-connect, which worked fine. So the issue is something with my main accounts ability to connect to Fidelity. They referred me to Quicken for any further support on this issue.
  • silsurf
    silsurf Member ✭✭
    The issue is corrected if I delete my Fidelity login from the Mac Keychain Access and then disconnect the account in Quicken and re-connect.

OP
This discussion has been closed.