Unable to download Regions Bank transactions

I noticed yesterday when I tried to download transactions from my Regions Bank accounts I received an error that says "Regions Bank is not responding. Please try again later. (The network connection was lost)" I thought Regions online banking site might be down for maintenance since it was Sunday but I tried again this afternoon when I got home from work and I am still getting the same error. There is no error code. Just the above message. I live in Central Time Zone so Quicken support is closed when I get home from work.

Comments

• Larry3
    Larry3 Member ✭✭
    I've been having a similar problem since Saturday. It says "no internet connection" but I can connect directly to Regions from Google Chrome without any problem. All my accounts look fine, but Quicken can't get to them.
  • Glenn9643
    Glenn9643 Member
    Same issue here as Larry3 above.
  • Jerry5
    Jerry5 Member ✭✭
    I am having trouble getting my Regions transactions also. I do get an error code (OL-297-A). It does say Quicken is unable to establish an internet connection. All my other accounts work. I have tested Regions' website, and I am able to connect with no problem. This has been happening for the past several days.
  • Jerry5
    Jerry5 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, I noticed after posting my comment that this is Quicken for Mac and my problem is on a Windows computer.
  • I am also getting same message, No Internet connections. I have tried everything I know to do and still getting same message.
  • Larry3
    Larry3 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, I am also on Windows, not Mac. But we all seem to be having the same problem.
  • TerryLB
    TerryLB Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem with windows
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. There is a current alert for error OL-297. For more information and instructions please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900227/new-10-12-21-regions-bank-ol-297-a#latest

Hope this helps. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Jack Caddell
    Jack Caddell Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem.
  • ThomasM
    ThomasM Member
    This problem seems to have resolved itself. I was able to successfully download transactions today.
  • Larry3
    Larry3 Member ✭✭
    When I started Quicken tonight, there was an update available from Quicken (Windows) which I loaded. Don't know if this had anything to do with Regions update, but it is working now.
This discussion has been closed.