When will we be able to use the iPad app as a stand alone way to reconcile bank accounts ?

grg51
grg51 Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
Why do we still need a computer for quicken? Why not make the app other than just a computer companion?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @grg51 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. You can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @grg51 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. You can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• grg51
    grg51 Member
    Thank you for bringing the vote to my attention, I don’t believe however that the number of votes seen for this issue is fair to users . I have been using quicken from way back when it began and over the years I have help people to start using quicken and I know that most people find community groups a hassle to use and therefore would not even post a question here . So let me tell you as a retired financial planner I know for a fact that a stand alone app for mobile would be beneficial to both the company and all users….have a great day …thank you for your commitment..best regards
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Inc has a standalone mobile app (mobile and tablet) and an associated web based software that's accessible from any browser.  It's called SimpliFi.  
  • grg51
    grg51 Member
    The app unfortunately is not available in Canada where I reside. Thank you for info
This discussion has been closed.