View/Open attachment does not work

I'm using Quicken 2016 Deluxe. I scan my bills and receipts and add them as attachments to my register. I once was able to click view/open attachment and it would open a box with my scanned receipt or bill inside which I could enlarge to make it more readable. Now however, although it still shows the receipt or bill, it's too small to read and I can't seem to manipulate it in any way.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hello @smittyone

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties with attachments. To obtain better assistance could you provide whether you are using Quicken for Mac or Windows? It would also be most helpful to have a screenshot of the issue. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • spelly
    spelly Member
    I started having the same issue today after allowing Windows 10 to enable App & browser control. Any ideas which setting needs to be changed?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @spelly

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? Can you post a screenshot of the issue? Also, the setting you wish to change is not part of Quicken therefore, it is recommended that you contact Windows/Microsoft support for assistance.

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • I am having issues not being able to open attachments. I can see the attachment is present but I cannot view the attachment. No error messages is provided. The attachment simply will not open. Please help
This discussion has been closed.