Is there a way to copy column orders? (Q Mac)

JoelC
JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
I understand how to a) select the columns that appear in the register of one account and b) then make / set those columns in the register of the first account be common across the registers in all accounts.

I have since reordered the "common columns" in the register of the first account and would to like to have the re-ordered "common columns" in the register of the first account be common across the registers of all accounts.

I am wondering whether there is an easy way to do this or whether I need to manual re-order the columns in the registers of each account.

Thanks.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    No, unfortunately, there's no way to do this in Quicken Mac. 

There is a long-running Idea thread on this site seeking this functionality. You might want to add your vote (scroll down to the yellow box under the first post, and click the little black arrow under the counter). The idea is marked "Under Consideration", but it seems the developers haven't seen it as being as high a priority as other features missing in Quicken Mac -- probably because most people spend time setting up their registers once and then don't need to fiddle with them often. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    @jacobs much thanks, vote added!
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited October 2021
    <Reply deleted - I should have read your post more carefully.>
    (adding some more characters because the reply was too short)

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.