Web Connect QFX files download but not loading en update

Since the last update of Quicken Deluxe (Canada), the QFX files I download do not load into the Quicken accounts. It worked perfectly before latest Quicken Mac update. I have to keep resetting the account and dragging the QFX file over. Contacted Quicken Support and they had me disconnect and reconnect my accounts and it seemed to have solved the issue. But it is happening again.
Does anyone have this issue? Any good solutions?
Thanks!
John

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JDMcN

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? What is the financial institution you are using? Could you provide a step-by-step guide on how you are implementing the QFX file? 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward in diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • JDMcN
    JDMcN Member
    Hi Quicken Paloma.
    Thanks for replying.This morning there was a update for my version of Quicken and the problem seems to have been corrected (Version 6.4.3 Build 604.41817.100). As the issue only started after the previous Quicken update, I assume it was a bug in the previous update now addressed in this latest update.
    BTW, no error messages appeared during the issues. The downloaded QFX file from RBC Canada and Scotiabank Canada simply didn't load into Quicken when clicked in the Mac OS Download folder. I followed same process I have for past 2 years (downloading files from my banks into my MAC Download folder, then opening them there and they loaded automatically into my Quicken accounts).
    Many thanks! John
This discussion has been closed.