FIRST CITIZENS - DUPLICATES

rikwvu
rikwvu Member ✭✭
Since First Citizens has gone to Commerical Advantage I am getting duplicates when I download credit card transactions. I have worked with First Citizens as we didn't have this issue with their old "BOB Advantage" system - any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rikwvu

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having difficulties with duplicate transactions. To better assist you, could you let us know what connection method you are using? To do this select the affected account >Settings >Downloads. 

In addition please visit the link below for more information and troubleshooting steps regarding duplicate transactions. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/duplicate-transactions-or-accounts-downloaded-quicken-mac

Thanks!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • rikwvu
    rikwvu Member ✭✭
    I spoke to someone from Quicken on the phone (case # 8944453) and they determined that the FITD numbers for the duplicates were different therefore they were coming from the bank and not a Quicken file issue. - true?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hello @rikwvu

Thank you for your response. You have been informed correctly. If the FITDs were to be the same that means the issue could be escalated on our side. However, if FITDs are different it means that there is a discrepancy or change in formatting in the information provided by the financial institution. Pardon the frustration but I would recommend contacting your financial institution for further assistance and escalation. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.