Synchrony Bank (Amazon) transaction downloads

In mid-May, my Amazon credit card transactions stopped downloading. I tried to reset the connection. No help. I deactivated the account and now I cannot reactivate.
What's the deal?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @fredinvt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @QuickNFailsALot,

Sorry that you aren't able to connect your Synchrony credit card.  How long have you been having this problem?  Are you getting any error codes?  Any additional info will help us to help you.  Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you may have gotten the CC-502 error code first (i.e. before you deactivated the account)?  I am getting that code for two different Synchrony cards today.  This makes me believe that it is an issue with the Synchrony servers and not with Quicken.

The new error code CC-503 is usually associated with sign-in issues when re-establishing an account for downloads.  I suggest that you review the information provided in this LINK to get your account connected again.  If that fails, I suggest that you wait one day and try again.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried this yet?

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:
    Quicken Uses Incorrect URL for Online Banking

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit, of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's upper level management.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  during posted hours of operation and report this Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc.  Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).