How do I turn off auto-renewal? [edited[

Options
I am no longer using Quicken. However, I keep getting told it will automatically renew without my approval. I do not want it. How do I remove my account? How do I keep it from renewing?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @skubitwo

You can sign in to your Quicken account and change the setting for "Auto Renew" to "Off" which should prevent the subscription from renewing once you reach the expiration date. 

However, I would also suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK and specifically request that they cancel your subscription, just so you don't get surprised when the renewal date occurs.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @skubitwo

You can sign in to your Quicken account and change the setting for "Auto Renew" to "Off" which should prevent the subscription from renewing once you reach the expiration date. 

However, I would also suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK and specifically request that they cancel your subscription, just so you don't get surprised when the renewal date occurs.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.