How to exclude accounts from synching to Quicken Mobile

I have some accounts I track as separate accounts to exclude from Net Worth & Spending. These are correctly tracked and excluded on Quicken Desktop (Mac). However, they continue to show up on Quicken Mobile.

I have some additional accounts I track as hidden. Some of those accounts are tracked as Separate and some are simply Hidden. Those accounts, correctly, do not show up on Quicken Mobile.

How do I exclude Separate, Non-Hidden, accounts from Quicken Mobile?

Best Answer

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @markhorler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question!

In order to add or remove accounts from the mobile app, you would go into the preferences in your Quicken software. 

From there a box comes up with options. You will need to click on the "Mobile, Web & Alerts" tab at the top. Now you will have three more tabs to choose from. Select the "Accounts" tab, and now you will see a list of all of your accounts. 

Here you can check or uncheck any accounts you want, or want to remove from the sync. After you have made your selections, you click "Update" in the bottom right corner of the box. Lastly, you will now sign in to your mobile app, and you should see the changes that have been made!

I do hope you find this helpful! Feel free to reach back out if you have any issues along the way, or even just to let us know it worked!

Quicken Alyssa

Answers

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @markhorler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question!

In order to add or remove accounts from the mobile app, you would go into the preferences in your Quicken software. 

From there a box comes up with options. You will need to click on the "Mobile, Web & Alerts" tab at the top. Now you will have three more tabs to choose from. Select the "Accounts" tab, and now you will see a list of all of your accounts. 

Here you can check or uncheck any accounts you want, or want to remove from the sync. After you have made your selections, you click "Update" in the bottom right corner of the box. Lastly, you will now sign in to your mobile app, and you should see the changes that have been made!

I do hope you find this helpful! Feel free to reach back out if you have any issues along the way, or even just to let us know it worked!

Quicken Alyssa

• Thank you! I forgot about that part. I'm also wondering if there is a way that my non USD accounts can synch to mobile. Right now they do not even though they are set to Synch per the interface above.
  • Hello again, @markhorler,

Thank you for the update!

As for accounts of other currencies, accounts of any currency type should show on the mobile version if you have them selected from that list. I would first try unchecking those accounts and then click "update". Then go back and put the checkmarks back on those accounts that you took them off of, and click update again. Make sure you sign out of your mobile app and sign back in. After doing this the accounts should show on the mobile app. if they do not, just let me know and I will provide another suggestion!

Quicken Alyssa
This discussion has been closed.