Connecting to my SoFi accounts

Jim Sepe
Jim Sepe Member ✭✭✭
It seems that I can connect Quicken to my SoFi Savings account however the SoFi Bits (brokerage) and SoFi Crypto accounts do not get listed when I connect ... just the savings part of SoFi.

Anyone have any luck connecting all of the SoFi products to Quicken?

Thanks,
Jim
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jim Sepe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the accounts in the test file to see if you receive the same result. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim Sepe
    Jim Sepe Member ✭✭✭
    Hello. The issue is that it connects to SoFi just fine but only the savings account is listed in the Quicken pop-up. The other types of accounts do not show up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for your response.

For clarification; did you try setting up a test file and adding the accounts in the test file as suggested in my previous response? If so, what was the outcome?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim Sepe
    Jim Sepe Member ✭✭✭
    I did. Same results.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jim Sepe, 

Thank you for your response. To clarify at the moment, any cryptocurrency is not supported, so it may just be a compatibility issue. Other bank accounts like checking, savings, and credit cards are compatible and should have no issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.