Unable to update accounts

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102) - USAA.

Comments

• RichardNJ
    RichardNJ Member
    I've been having the exact same issues. Tried both your suggestions and still having the problem. Can't access my Wells Fargo bank accounts or Amex.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @RichardNJ

Thank you for your response. Do you know what error codes or messages you are getting? Also, how long has this issue been persisting?

Please provide more details so that we may move forward with diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • stweea
    stweea Member
    I am having the exact same issue. Can someone please assist?
  • Hello @stweea,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, as @Quicken Paloma stated above, we do need some more information from you before we can proceed. The information being requested is only to help us get a better idea of what exactly it is you are experiencing. This way we can determine what the best steps toward resolution will be. 

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Quicken Alyssa

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @stweea

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue and for the delayed response. To better assist you could you let us know what error codes or messages you are getting? What financial institution(s) are you using? 

Please provide more details so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.