Net Worth widget does not redraw current graph

ssllii
ssllii Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
In the dashboard, I created tracking for my net worth over time. I chose a bunch of accounts, and use "Custom to Date".
Every time I look at it the table on top has correct to-the-minute "Current" value. However the graph below seemed to be reflecting the last time I looked at that widget.
If I change the date to something like "Earliest to Date", save the setting. And then I change it back to "Custom to Date", the graph is now up to date. The table values above did not change.
It seems like a bug in the graph section of the widget.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ssllii,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide screenshots of this issue so we can accurately further investigate this issue as well as attempt to replicate it?

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ssllii
    ssllii Member ✭✭✭
    Do you have a test instance somewhere I can try to reproduce? I am pretty you can repro it internally also.
  • ssllii
    ssllii Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Quicken Anja,
    I attached a file that showed the Net Worth chart one week apart using the Custom TO Date. You can see the table value shows "current" but the chart was "fixed" to the last time I refreshed the chart. Extremely annoying when the Custom To Date shows the current date as the end date.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you submit the issue to Quicken: select Help > Report a problem...
This discussion has been closed.