Wells Fargo Error

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102) - USAA.

Comments

• blueskies
    blueskies Member
    Hi-

I am having the same issue with all of my Wells Fargo bank accounts. The errors began after I updated my software to version 6.4.4 a few days ago. All of my other accounts are behaving normally.

I have tried using Quicken Connect and Direct Connect. I received the same errors using both methods.

I tried all of your suggestions above. I signed out of and back in to Quicken. I reset my cloud data.

The errors I am receiving are, upon attempting to update,

(1) "the specified account could not be found" download error -30

and when I attempt to resolve the issue, I receive

(2) "Sync error warning - Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers. Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support." (AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR(CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102)

All of my WF accounts have orange circles next to the account name, and at the top of the account home page, there is a message stating that Quicken cannot connect to this account.

Thank you for any help you can give me, and the rest of us experiencing these errors.
  • Hello @blueskies,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I have a few options I would like to try. However, first I just want to let you that internally your accounts are showing as having "Invalid Credentials" errors. So before trying anything else, the first thing you should do is to verify that you are using the correct login information. Once you have verified that, I think we should open a new Quicken file, just so we can see if we get the same issue there. This will help me to determine what more may need to be done in your original data file. 

To open a new file you will click on "File" in the top left of your computer screen. From the menu options, please select "New". 

This will open another box that will give you several different options. You can select "Start from scratch" and then click, "Next" in the bottom right corner of this box. 

You will need to click "Next" again on the following page, and then your new file should open. Once in the new file, you will use the plus sign (+) in the top left to add in the Wells Fargo accounts. Choose the account type. As you can see, I have chosen "Checking" in the picture below.

You then choose the financial institution (Wells Fargo). You can choose the connection method (Quicken connect/Direct Connect), as you did before. If one doesn't work, try the other. For Direct Connect, you will need to use this link for the special Wells Fargo login. It will give you ten minutes to put your credentials into Quicken. If you run out of time, Just use the link again. 

I hope this helps! Looking forward to hearing how it turns out!

Quicken Alyssa

• I verified my login one more time by logging in on my browser at WFB. I then followed your steps above using direct connect, and it didn't work. I then tried Quicken Connect and it worked. I didn't try using the special link you listed above for direct connect, but that might have worked too. I then went back to my original file and was able to connect and relink all of my WFB accounts through QC.

Thank you so much for your help!
This discussion has been closed.