Networth Graph Inaccurate

Just updated to R36.38 Networth graph suddenly is reduce by about half. Located post indicating the catagories designatged with a ( ) were not selected. Checked and mine were not as well. When attempted, screen flicked and appeared to glitch. The change did not correct the issue.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dlsmith,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2705)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David5
    David5 Member ✭✭
    I have a networth issue as well. Networth reports one account with about 5% more than it shows. When I descend into the account from the networth report it shows the correct value. I tried support and got nowhere and also reported it as an error. I think it is a new problem because I tried restoring a backup from six months ago and see the same error. T8938162 this is the ticket number.
  • David5
    David5 Member ✭✭
    Adding to my previous post. The networth appearing at the bottom left of the investing tab is correct, but the report it wrong.
  • drheiber
    drheiber Member
    I have the same problem. Networth in Accounts looks to be correct but neither the networth reports or the network reported on the Dashboard are right. I've tried reinstalling, validating, checking accounts and transactions but nothing gets me to three numbers that agree. Now what?
  • LLUser
    LLUser Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Anja - This issue has been reported for months. Please fix.
This discussion has been closed.