Crypto Price Data from CBOE no longer working (again)

Options
Once again, Quicken is no longer downloading the updated price data from the CBOE Crypto Indexes. This feature stopped working on 10/15/21. Then it worked again for exactly one day (10/22/21) after I contacted Quicken Support. The indexes have not been able to update since 10/22/21.

Most of the major crypto indexes are offline including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and others.

There was a previous thread on this problem, but it's closed now and new comments can't be added.

Only two of the crypto indexes have worked consistently that I've seen (Cardano and Stellar). Would really appreciate some additional community attention on this recurring problem.

FYI These are the two that still seem to work:

INDEX:XLMUSD500 (i.e. Stellar)
INDEX:ADAUSD50K (i.e. Cardano)

Frustrating.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Making these price quotes work reliably will certainly be important if and when Quicken introduces official Crypto support.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • K123
    K123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    FYI I contacted Quicken support again on this issue yesterday. We shall see if they correct it.
  • K123
    K123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thought I would include the link to the closed thread for anyone interested in seeing the history of this issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900489/added-crypto-cboe-10000-doge-usd-entered-man-it-was-updating-fine-but-no-update-since10-15#latest
  • K123
    K123 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Well it worked for three days (11/1-11/3) but now it is not working again as of 11/4/21.

[Removed-Disruptive]
  • K123
    K123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I give up. Three calls to Quicken support. Each time it worked for a short time and then stopped again. No longer working as of today (11/22/2021). Not worth wasting my time on this any longer with Quicken support.
This discussion has been closed.