Bill and Income Reminders - mass change all to a different bank source some how?

Options
I've changed (added) a second bank account, but want to change all of the ones that are on the old bank to the new one.

Im only seeing a way to do them one by one and i have TONS of entries/manual bills etc.

Is there a way?
Thanks in advance

Answers

• Cal's  laptop
    Cal's laptop Member ✭✭
    Options
    have not been able to update transactions with my banks since Nov.1got notices to update and lost lost one of my banks! it was supposed to be updated!
  • markm75
    markm75 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Cal's laptop said:
    > have not been able to update transactions with my banks since Nov.1got notices to update and lost lost one of my banks! it was supposed to be updated!

Well that is unfortunate, however mine is a question on mass changing manual bill reminders bank portion it's a slow tedious process manually changing each one
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    markm75 said:
    I've changed (added) a second bank account, but want to change all of the ones that are on the old bank to the new one.

Im only seeing a way to do them one by one and i have TONS of entries/manual bills etc.

Is there a way?
    Thanks in advance

I'm afraid, one by one it is. I also don't know of a way to mass-update all reminders' bank account name.