CC-501 Oops. We are having a problem.

Multiple accounts stopped updating, all with CC-501 error. Multiple institutions: Ally Bank, Capital One, Elan (Fidelity Visa Rewards).

Quicken Support told me that my file was too large. So I archived all but the current year, same problems. Resetting the account has no effect. Deleting the info and trying to reconnect gives "CC-501 Oops. We are having a problem."

I can create a brand new file and this works. Any ideas what could be going wrong or how to fix?

Answers

• mschindl
    mschindl Member ✭✭
    same issue
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Adam F, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting error. I was able to take a further look into your account and noticed an error. Due to the recent server change from FDS to FDP there have been some users with a similar error. I would recommend, contacting Quicken Support to assist you further. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this provides clarification. Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mschindl

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Support, although we are sorry you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what financial institution are you using? Are all your accounts affected or only certain ones? Where are your files stored (external hard drive, cloud-based storage, or local hard drive)?

Please elaborate so that we may move forward with diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • hgillman
    hgillman Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
This discussion has been closed.