Morgan Stanley Connection stops working

I have several accounts with Morgan Stanley that I have set up to automatically download via Direct Connect. I can set up the accounts to connect, however after a few days the connection stops working. If I go to the Account Settings window and click Reset Connection I can re-enter my username and password and the connection works again for another week or so, then it quits working again. How can I fix this? All of my other accounts sync/download without an issue.

I'm using Quicken for Mac 6.3.2

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @MplsP

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Morgan Stanley. I'm wondering if we might need to deactivate/reactivate your accounts from Morgan Stanley in order to resolve the issue since it keeps happening weekly. 

Other users have also recently had trouble connecting to Morgan Stanley as well so I'm wondering if it might be related to that. How long has this been happening? Do you receive any error messages when you're not able to download anymore? 

With more information we'll see what steps we can take to resolve the issue you're having. When you have the chance please let us know more and we'll take a look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• MplsP
    MplsP Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the response (and sorry for my delayed reply) I discovered that if I simply sync the accounts a second time then it works as expected. I have no idea why it can't connect to Morgan Stanley on the first attempt but it works on the second try but it's pretty consistent.
This discussion has been closed.