Incorrect balances

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: No button to Finish Reconcile.

Comments

• crrendon
    crrendon Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Quicken for windows10 , Version R36.38 Build 27 1 36 38
    On line balances are now 0 for Capital One accounts. Other accounts, Wells Fargo downloaded but does not recognize transactions.
    This is all new issues. It has been happening for a few weeks. It used to work now it doesn't.
    Please let me know what is the ETA for fixing those issues.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @crrendon

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community with your concerns, though I apologize you are experiencing this. 

We have been noticing the issue you mentioned with the online balance being 0 on Capital One accounts. I am working on gathering the necessary information to get the issue reported. Can you tell me, does the online balance actually show a 0, or is it just gone altogether? If you don't mind, can you update your accounts and then go to Help>Report a problem from within your software? This will send in log files that we can look at for details. 

As for Wells Fargo accounts, when you say it's not recognizing transactions, what exactly do you mean? Is it not matching new transactions to existing transactions? Is it just not showing the new transactions in the register after saying it downloaded some? 

Looking forward to getting your response! 

Quicken Alyssa
  • crrendon
    crrendon Member ✭✭
    Options
    capital One issue: on line balances do show $0 I have to deactivate the accounts and reconcile manually ( defeats the use of Q)
    Wells Fargo: when using reconciling function after web connect, transactions are not reflecting as reconciled and therefore the balance is incorrect for reconciling,
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @crrendon,

Thank you for providing those details!

With capital one we have seen the $0 balance issue and we have reported this. Please visit here, to bookmark and follow the alert for this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

As for the Wells Fargo issue, can you please provide me with some screenshots of this? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Quicken Alyssa

[edited to include link to Capital One Online Balance alert]
This discussion has been closed.