Where is Canadian version for MAC

Options
Ps56k2
Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
just curious - as I must have missed it -
I can see the Canada QWIN versions -
but - Where is the list of versions for - Canada - QMAC ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVERY VERSION of Quicken for Mac is CANADIAN !!!   ;-)

Actually, the Mac version supports BOTH US & CANADA. There is a preference to switch between the two or even have BOTH features simultaneously for those who need the features for both.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smayer97 said: Actually, the Mac version supports BOTH US & CANADA. There is a preference to switch between the two or even have BOTH features simultaneously for those who need the features for both.
    tnx for the reply and education...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Stephen Fisher
    Stephen Fisher Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry guys, but Quicken has known for decades that CAN capital gains are calculated based on avg price, FIFO, or whatever the Americans use. And they have made no effort to fix this.I really resent that Quicken sells a so-called CAN version that can't properly calculate CapGains. (And btw-I'm a user since early DOS versions in the mid-80s.  And the last DOS versions still have some features that beat QM.) 
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really resent that Quicken sells a so-called CAN version that can't properly calculate CapGains. 
    There are certain things that "Quicken Marketing" does that have never seemed right to me.
    For instance on the Windows side they have always made it look like one needs the Premier version to do investments whereas the Deluxe version does just fine, the Premier has more bells and whistles that's all.

When they started marketing the new Quicken Mac "Canadian" without even seeing it I could tell this was all marketing spin.  After all you can take the "US" version and flip a setting and now it is "Canada".  But of course it isn't really.

That is like saying because Quicken Mac has partial support for multiple currencies it now supports foreign countries.

The truth is more like there is a very long list of features that the Quicken Mac developers are trying to get in, and for sure the things they are going to give a priority to is for their core users, which are US customers.

They can spin it any way they want, but that is what is really going to happen.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.