CC-502 Error with Patelco Credit Union

Options
Started getting a CC-502 error when checking for downloaded transaction from Patelco Credit Union. This started the morning of 11/8/2021 and is continuing. Any one else getting this error from Patelco?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Scott Baines,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are you receiving this error when running a One Step Update only, or do you also receive this error when attempting to update the accounts individually as well?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Scott Baines
    Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem solved, contacted Patelco Credit Union, my account was locked. This should be added to the troubleshooting FAQ.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am getting the same error CC-502 with trying to download from Patelco Credit Union since 12/6/2021. I tried to do a Reset on the account. In addition to it failed, it actually disabled the Online Service. I tried to re-setup Online Service, it responded; "We couldn't get information about Patelco Credit Union-WC. This account will be set up as a manual account."
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. There is an open alert for several credit unions receiving error CC-502 when adding/updating. 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit the link below. 

Hope this provides some clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • trnovak
    trnovak Member
    Options
    The above linked issue claims to be fixed, but this issue is still happening for me (CC-502) for Patelco. I just chatted with them and they confirmed my account is not locked.
  • itvera
    itvera Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have also been having the same issue since 12/11/2021
  • RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had this issue until after following the above link posted by Quicken Paloma on Dec 10. It stated the issue was resolved. I was able to download transactions on 4 of 5 accounts except the 1 that was disabled. I did a Reset on that account and it all back to normal.
  • RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I spoke too soon. I did an OSU shortly after I posted the above comment at 3:36 PM stating the cc-502 error has cleared on my Patelco Credit Union accounts. After the update, it extremely messed up my transactions and balance to my checking account. I have been spending the last 4 hours tracing back the transaction history. I am finding some transactions were missing dating back to 2006. There are transactions belonging to another account. I thought this can be fixed by just restoring a known good backup file which is from 2 days ago. It now made it even worst, transaction history is a mess, my balance has over $30K more than my actual balance. Worst of all, it also reports a cc-800. It blocked out by starting with 1 of 5 accounts. It has now blocked 2 of my accounts after I did another OSU. I am so afraid to restore from the backup file or do any more updates.
  • trnovak
    trnovak Member
    Options
    I was able to disable updates for my Patelco accounts, but any attempt to set them back up (using Patelco Credit Union-WC) returns "Oops. There is a connection problem. CC-502".

Any updates about a fix here? Or additional troubleshooting advice?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @trnovak

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Since you are still getting a CC-502 error, we are recommending that users switch their instances. Before starting the process make sure you have a backup saved. 

To switch the instance first deactivate the account(s) in question. Once that has been done select Tools >Add, type in Patelco and select the "Patelco Credit Union" instance. A visual example is below. 

When your accounts have been found, make sure to select "LINK" instead of "Add" to avoid having duplicate accounts. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 

• trnovak
    trnovak Member
    Options
    I tried that, entered my username and password, and I get a message saying I need a log in. It also says the log in username and password is the same as for the Patelco website (I assume that message is from Patelco). But that is what I entered in the first place. This happens in a loop. I remember having this issue and Patelco support told me to switch to the -WC instance, which had been working up until two weeks ago.
This discussion has been closed.