Caliber Home Loans - FDP -104 Error since 6.4.4 Update (Mac)

schwaggy
schwaggy Member ✭✭✭
Have not been able to sync my Caliber home loan account since last update. Signed out of quicken, rebuilt account, still no go. I get as far as entering the 2FA text code received from Caliber then this error in Quicken. All other accounts syncing fine. Any other ideas for me to try? Thank you.

Posted to: Download, Add/Update Accounts (Mac)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @schwaggy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

To start with, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• schwaggy
    schwaggy Member ✭✭✭
    I created a new file and attempted to add the Caliber account. It doesn't even prompt for the 2FA code, just this error. Logging in to their website directly from a browser works fine.

• @schwaggy,

In addition to what @Quicken Anja has requested... If you get an error in the test file, can you please use the Report a Problem option in the bottom corner of the error box? 

When you have finished in the test file, go back to your original file and then report a problem from there as well. You can do this by going to Help>Report a problem. 

Thank you for your cooperation with this. I believe this issue will need an escalation, and I need that information before I can move forward with that process. 

Quicken Alyssa
  • schwaggy
    schwaggy Member ✭✭✭
    I created a new test file and the account added successfully today! Got their 2FA code and all was good. Went back to my main file and same thing, all works today. Temporary glitch it seems but all is good as of now. Thanks!
  • @schwaggy,

That is great news! Thank you for updating us here in the Community! Do let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Quicken Alyssa
This discussion has been closed.