Fifth Third transactions not posting with one step update. They post if go to 53 and export

Options
One step update acts like it worked but starting end of October transactions do not post. Go to 53 web site and export a QFX file and they post. Had the original problem with 53 asking if password changed and that has gone away but nothing is downloaded
Tagged:

Answers

• BLT
    BLT Member ✭✭
    Options
    I no longer can get Fifth Third on One Step Update nor "Update" my checking account directly. When I download a QFX from Fifth Third, I no longer get scheduled activity. I now have to input the scheduled activities manually into Quicken.
  • llamas
    llamas Member ✭✭
    Options
    On Fifth Third checking if I export a QFX file I can use it to update quicken. The only thing that will not update is Zelle payments. I found that the password vault seems to have issues. I can use the user ID and password and log into Fifth Third but if quicken tries to log me I get a user name/password error.

I think this is a quicken problem
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @llamas & @BLT,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BLT
    BLT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Could not Deactivate the accounts. I tried at least 5 times. With my own "playing around" (I really don't know all I did in the hour spent) I did get Fifth Third on my One Step Update. I then had to go back to the beginning of 2021 to delete duplicate transactions! Now I get an OL-393-A error on Fifth Third accounts.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @BLT

Thank you for your response and the additional details. For this instance, please visit the link below for troubleshooting instructions and more information regarding error OL-393. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-393

Please attempt the steps from the help article above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.