Chase Investing accounts not updating

Steven-static
Steven-static Member ✭✭
edited November 2021 in Investing (Windows)
It seems last update did something to Chase accounts updating. All other accounts still update Please advise

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these bank accounts or investing accounts at Chase? Others have reported issues with Chase investing accounts.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Hello Jim, so I appear to be having this issue with downloading investment info from chase.com into quicken. Do you know if this has been reported to chase and are they working on a fix now?
  • Jim_Harman
    In another discussion, someone said they reported it to Chase and Chase said it was a Quicken problem, but I do not believe that is the case. 

If you and others report this to Chase, you might refer them to this discussion:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900939/quicken-is-not-processing-investment-ofx-data-correctly-chase-related
    Hopefully you will get someone who is willing to look into the problem.

• Scotmac57
    Scotmac57 Member ✭✭
    FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS EVERY TIME I TRY A DOWNLOAD FROM CHASE THEY COME BACK WITH THE new device message and require I verify via text message. It even happens later during the same day. Chase has been no help.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Scotmac57 said:
    FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS EVERY TIME I TRY A DOWNLOAD FROM CHASE THEY COME BACK WITH THE new device message and require I verify via text message. It even happens later during the same day. Chase has been no help.
    This is a completely different problem.  I suggest that you submit your own question by selecting "New Post".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • saw387
    saw387 Member
    my Chase credit account has not updated since 9/7/2021. (just noticed :( ) Chase shows it is set up. "Activate downloads" from account list asks for id and pswd, I provide, Quicken connects, finds the account, but shows "action" as "don't add to Quicken". and the only option it gives is to continue.
  • Jim_Harman
    edited November 2021
    I have edited the title of this discussion to indicate that it refers to Chase investing accounts, not banking or credit card accounts. If you are having problems with Chase banking or credit card accounts, please post separately.
  • mcphear
    mcphear Member ✭✭
    > @Scotmac57 said:
    > FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS EVERY TIME I TRY A DOWNLOAD FROM CHASE THEY COME BACK WITH THE new device message and require I verify via text message. It even happens later during the same day. Chase has been no help.
    I am having the same problem. Did you ever get it resolved?
This discussion has been closed.