CC-501 error when trying to add Financial Center First Credit Union

I'm getting that CC-501 error, is there anything that can be done about this?

Answers

• Rick S
    Rick S Member
    edited November 2021
    [removed - duplicate/off-topic to this thread]
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @dgoller,

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I was able to recreate a CC-501 issue as well. Could you upload the logs files, please? In addition, I will also pass this error to the proper channels to investigate the issue at hand. 

To upload the log files please select Help >Report a problem. Be sure to include the log files and any supporting documentation if possible (example: screenshots). 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • pjames159
    pjames159 Member ✭✭
    I'm into week two of having One Step Update problems with FCFCU. As a result I deactivated One Step update and now I can't reactivate.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @pjames159

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. After taking a look into your account I was able to find an error. I have sent you a message regarding your account information and further instructions. 

When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • dgoller
    dgoller Member
    I checked my inbox, but don't see anything. Even checked the junk folder to be sure.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @dgoller Did you check the messaging within this forum? That is, at the very top of the page, on the right, you'll see icons for search (magnifying glass), notifications (bell), messages (envelope), and your user account. Does the envelope have a red number next to it? If so, you have a private message there. Click on it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • dgoller
    dgoller Member
    No, I dont' have any messages within the forum either.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @dgoller

Thank you for your previous response. I have resent the message, pardon the confusion. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • pjames159
    pjames159 Member ✭✭
    After contacting FCFCU, it seems they may have done a software update that is causing some problems.
This discussion has been closed.