Virginia Credit Union download problems (Q Mac)

13auntness
13auntness Member ✭✭
Has anyone else had Virginia Credit Union accounts that have stopped updating? I've re-set connections, disconnected and re-connected, etc. to no avail. They all used to work. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @13auntness

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? How has this issue been occurring? What connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method being used select the account in question then Settings >Downloads. 

Please elaborate so that we may move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • 13auntness
    13auntness Member ✭✭
    Running Mac Mojave 10.14.6, Quicken 6.4.4. My Virginia Credit Union accounts have stopped updating - I've tried re-setting connections, stopped online connections, stopped and re-started downloads. I've emailed my credit union to see if there is a problem at their end. I am not receiving an error code or message. The accounts will not update/nor download any transactions. All my other banks work just fine. The accounts used to - not sure when they stopped - perhaps with a recent update, I cannot say for sure. I was on with Quicken tech chat earlier today and they had me create a new account and connect with Virginia Credit Union - to no avail other than to update and create a new account with a new balance. I have years of history with several credit union accounts - that's not an option.
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited November 2021
    Hello @13auntness

Thank you for your response and the additional details. In order to take a further look into the issue, we will need the log files. Could you please upload them? You can do this through Quicken by selecting Help >Report a problem

When you have a moment please upload the log files and any other supporting documentation for the issue at hand. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • 13auntness
    13auntness Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Virginia Credit Union does not upload anything! the log files will not upload here. I've copied and pasted the error log.txt:

[removed unnecessary log data]

<QError: 0x600002dffd90> (entity: QError; id: 0xbb5a333be5bef00f <x-coredata://BB95C53C-81FF-47CE-8836-EAAA984FCDA3/QError/p8835> ; data: {
    account = "0xbb5a33334a7ef04f <x-coredata://BB95C53C-81FF-47CE-8836-EAAA984FCDA3/Account/p60>";
    creationTimestamp = "2021-08-31 09:50:55 +0000";
    customInformation = nil;
    customInformationJSON = nil;
    dataSource = nil;
    deletionCount = 0;
    errorCode = 500;
    errorDescription = "HTTP-500 Error from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.";
    errorDomain = "OFX:Session";
    errorStatus = 0;
    financialInstitution = "0xbb5a3333477ef02f <x-coredata://BB95C53C-81FF-47CE-8836-EAAA984FCDA3/FinancialInstitution/p8>";
    guid = "AC522120-580F-4E9B-BC98-DB64A4A1EC09";
    modificationTimestamp = "2021-08-31 09:50:55 +0000";
    quickenId = 8821;
    recoverySuggestion = nil;
    severityLevel = 0;
    subClassName = nil;
    syncID = nil;
    transaction = nil;
    })
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @13auntness

Thank you for your response, but could you please clarify what happens when you attempt to report a problem that prevents uploading the log files? Also, the error txt log is not needed per se. A visual example is below of the needed log files. 

To upload the log files select Help >Report a problem within your Quicken. A visual example is below. 

Hope this provides clarity. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.