Why is First US Bank not working

Options
SRC1954
SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
For the past week, I have had to reset my bank connection daily to get transactions to download. It works once and that is it. This is using Quicken's download. When I reset it to use Direct Download, this messes me up big time. Why does Quicken insist on enabling bank's bill pay by default? My bank then downloads its Payees, making them ALL CAPS [Removed-Disruptive], locking them so I cannot change them, which forces me to delete them and edit all my transactions that have changed to All CAPS (I have to then recreate the Payee. In addition, my bank just deletes half of my online payees, so next time I pay a bill I have to recreate those. I always lose my billpay history online as well, of course. [Removed-Disruptive]

And I won't know until tomorrow whether the Direct Download method will even work.[Removed-Disruptive/Speculation]

Steve
MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
Quicken Simplifi since 2021

Tagged:

Answers

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, it didn't work this morning. Switched back to Quicken Connect, but it too will not work tomorrow.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @SRC1954

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I went ahead and took a look into your account and found an error. I sent you a message regarding account information and further instructions.

When you have a moment please check your inbox. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.