Failure to connect with bank for past week

Quicken mobile and Quicken Mac failing to connect with USBank. Other financial services are ok. Automated Quicken phone support says this is usually resolved in a few days. Support chat says popup blocker is preventing conversation even tho I have turned off popup blockers. Quicken mobile and Quicken Mac failing to connect with bank. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Richard064,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    Thanks! I get "Download Error (-28)" and the text, "FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105:URL."
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for the additional information.

Error 105 is usually caused by a temporary outage that should resolve itself after 24 to 48 hours. You can find more information about this error through this support article.

However, if this error persists after 48 hours and since you are also receiving error (-28), to start with, I suggest that you please review and follow the error-specific guidance found in this support article.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    Thanks. Looks like it is the bank's problem.
  • Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    Bank went thru their checklist with me to the endpoint that I may have a corrupted quicken data file.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up with additional information.

To confirm whether or not this is an issue on the bank's end or an issue with data file corruption; next, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    The new file was also blocked. sscrape error 105. Looks like I'm back to dealing with the bank, thanks.
  • Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    US Bank is having trouble with their website, which is probably the source of my difficulty. In particular, there is an endless loop between some service choices and login being required. Guessing that this is also blocking Quicken access. A work in progress.
  • Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    In the course of troubleshooting this issue I created a new Quicken data file to test the connection with US Bank. Now having deleted file, I still have its name listed in my launchpad pop up menu, and I've not figured out how to get rid of that. Suggestions?
    (BTW US Bank is still struggling to get its website functional! Tough digital environment out there; I do not envy them!)
This discussion has been closed.