User Name

Options
Can you assist me in, or tell me how to, set a community username other than my email address. The Edit Profile screen does not appear to allow me to do this (username field is grayed out).

If this is something that has to be done on your end, I request the following user name:
DetroitRick

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @DetroitRick .  Unfortunately, we users cannot change our Community User Names.  I have sent your request to the Moderators.  One of them will address this for you soon.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @DetroitRick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request, though I apologize for the confusion as only Admins and Moderators are able to modify usernames.

I went ahead and changed your username to "DetroitRick" per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @DetroitRick .  Unfortunately, we users cannot change our Community User Names.  I have sent your request to the Moderators.  One of them will address this for you soon.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @DetroitRick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request, though I apologize for the confusion as only Admins and Moderators are able to modify usernames.

I went ahead and changed your username to "DetroitRick" per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.