Cannot connect to Yieldstreet (CC-501 Error)

Options
moisha
moisha Member ✭✭
While it is available as fin institution, I was never able to connect, get CC-501

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @moisha,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501. 

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will then likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jason C3
    Jason C3 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue. Let me know if there is anything we can do. 
  • Marty McGuire
    Marty McGuire Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have same issue not being able to connect to Yieldstreet. Contacted support on Oct 13 and agent was very attentive in guiding me through process to export al logs and some other diagnostics. However, agent could not resolve problem and advised me that they would raise the issue to another level and for me to call back in a few days. Have not yet called back
  • Marty McGuire
    Options
    I had to create a new file, separate from my main Quicken file, to connect to Yieldstreet but now I find that I am not getting any transactions in the download. It does not download cash or investment transactions. Anyone with same problem?
  • Stevenjr
    Stevenjr Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue. Was it ever resolved?
  • asd
    asd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here and looking for a solution
  • Jason C3
    Jason C3 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any Solution? 
  • MP3JAP
    MP3JAP Member
    Options
    Has the CC-501 error on Yieldstreet been resolved?
  • S Finn
    S Finn Member
    Options
    Yes, Has this CC-501 error been resolved??? Have applied all updates and no success.
  • TKG
    TKG Member
    Options

any news on this yet?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @TKG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are getting a CC-501 error, I would recommend following the troubleshooting in this article. If you are encountering a different issue, please provide more information so we can better assist.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.