How does a person get support from Quicken - it appears they have none. . .

Options
I am having a serious problem with duplicate transactions, a known issue as of 11/04/21 by Quicken. There was a brief update one week later (11/11/21) but nothing since. Tomorrow will be two full weeks of having corrupt data and still no post about a solution. How do I get assistance with solving this issue??

The thread at issue is "ONGOING 11/11/21 Duplicate Downloaded Transactions for Direct Connect Accounts"

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you followed the guidance to avoid the duplicated transactions and you're still having issues, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • jkroyer
    jkroyer Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Sherlock Thanks for the prompt prompt reply. I am not familiar with guidance on avoiding duplicate transactions. I simply noticed my account balances were extremely inaccurate when I opened my file and upon investigating I found numerous duplicates. I then found the thread online indicating there is a problem with the program. I will give the support number a try - thank you.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jkroyer said:
    @Sherlock Thanks for the prompt prompt reply. I am not familiar with guidance on avoiding duplicate transactions. I simply noticed my account balances were extremely inaccurate when I opened my file and upon investigating I found numerous duplicates. I then found the thread online indicating there is a problem with the program. I will give the support number a try - thank you.
    The guidance is provided in the thread you referenced:

ONGOING 11/11/21 Duplicate Downloaded Transactions for Direct Connect Accounts:
    In the meantime, to avoid duplicated transactions, we recommend:
    1. Unchecking the "Sync to Quicken Cloud" option under the Online Services section of the One Step Update Settings window before running a One Step Update.
    2. Accepting transactions from the "Downloaded Transactions" area at the bottom of the register instead of the Compare to Register view.
    3. Sync to the Quicken Cloud from the Mobile & Web tab.
This discussion has been closed.