Nordstrom Visa account wont download

I noticed that the account was not downloading during One Step Update even tho it was checked. It appears as if it's downloading but doesnt. When I go to Reconcile, it says it's not up to date, so I hit update and it does same thing, no updating. This has been an issue for 2 weeks.

I've tried the Update Now from the gear. I tried signing in and out. Tried resetting, and also deactivating and reactivating. I am running latest version R 36.38.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @qcknuser

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? What connection method are you using? Also, is this occurring in a backup? 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please provide further detail so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • qcknuser
    qcknuser Member ✭✭
    I am getting no error codes. It shows OSU working and then the pop up disappears and nothing has been updated. Am using direct connect. No, it is not occuring as a back up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @qcknuser,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R36.38, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R37.25 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R37.25 Mondo Patch through this support article

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• qcknuser
    qcknuser Member ✭✭
    starting OSU, Quicken said there was a new release and when I tried to download, it said I had the latest release. I didnt so had to download patch. That done, I tried again to Update Nordstrom cc and same problem. Says it processing and then the pop up disappears and the account is not updated.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! 

Next, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• qcknuser
    qcknuser Member ✭✭
    That was one of the first things I did. Issue still exists.
This discussion has been closed.