Why I can not login on the web?

It does not return "password or username error"; simply it does not move along. I have the Premier subscription and I understand that I could enter from any computer, and that is not happening. What can be happening?? Tks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @amartignone,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which web browser you are using to sign into Quicken on the Web? Also, are you experiencing this problem in one web browser in particular or in multiple different web browsers?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I am using Chrome on Windows, and did not try anyone else. the strange thing is that it does not come back with error message; I just click Login and stays there... Tks!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for your response and for providing additional information.

Do you have any pop-up blockers enabled that may be causing this block?

Also, I do recommend that you try signing in using a different browser. This way we will be able to determine whether or not the issue is specific to the Chrome browser.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I tried at Edge, and I entered to my account, but not to the Quicken program. Question: I understand that with my subscription I have access to an online version of the program, where I can see the accounts that I sync, isnt it? which is the login page for that access? maybe I am trying to reach it from a wrong address
  • Hello @amartignone,

You can go to app.quicken.com to sign in and view your accounts on the web.

You do need to have set this up before anything will display. Let us know if you need further instruction on this and we will be happy to help.

Quicken Alyssa

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    To access Quicken on the Web, are you using this webpage? Sign in with your Quicken ID to  https://app.quicken.com/login

This discussion has been closed.