Can't connect to Morgan Stanley Wealth management since August'21.

Options
I have been unable to connect with Morgan Stanley Wealth management since August'21. Where is the problem? Morgan Stanley or Quicken!

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @swarn
    Are you saying you have not had any downloads whatsoever?  My QMac and QWin files still connect just fine... however, QMac gives an error message and a red dot next to the account name when there are NOT transactions to download - implying that the download was incomplete, rather than empty...which is annoying.  Randomly.  But when there actually is a transaction, it does download for me.

In QMac, if I right click the MSWM account, and look at the Downloads tab, it shows "Direct Connection" as the connection type and msdw.com as the 'routing number'.  Is that what you see?

Also, Quicken > About Quicken shows version 6.4.4 for me.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swarn said:
    I have been unable to connect with Morgan Stanley Wealth management since August'21. Where is the problem? Morgan Stanley or Quicken!
    I would suggest you create a TEST data file (File > New > Start from scratch) and set up an investment account in that test data file, connected to your account at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.

Do you get any error messages?

My Morgan Stanley Wealth Management account connection is almost flawless. The only regular problem is the occasional HTTP-400 error, which clears up when I retry the download.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
This discussion has been closed.