Collapse and UnCollapse on the budget screen (Q Mac)

Robman
Robman Member ✭✭
We need the ability to collapse or uncollapse on the budget screen at the highest category level.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Robman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The ability to collapse/un-collapse categories in the Budget screen is already possible when using the 12-month view through the collapse arrows located in front of each category as shown in the screenshot below.

If this is not quite what you are looking for, then please further elaborate and provide additional details in order to clarify your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    There is no way to Collapse All or Expand All in the Budget as there is on Reports. There is an existing Idea post requesting this functionality be added to Budget. If this is what you're after, please visit that thread and add your vote for it. Unfortunately, that thread doesn't have a high number of votes at this time, so it has not been pushed to the developers for planning consideration. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Robman
    Robman Member ✭✭
    It would be helpful if the budget screen would maintain the last view, so if I collapse certain categories it would save that view when I come back to the budget screen. This worked a few releases back, now it defaults to expanding all categories when you return to the budget screen.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Robman I suggest you add your comment in the Idea post about collapsing categories in the budget. That thread will eventually be seen by the developers; this one won't. (And be sure to add your vote in that ahead, if you haven't already.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.