I can't connect to Wells Fargo accounts after updating user ID

Wells Fargo forced me to update both my user id and my password. In quicken i was able to update my password in the vault but I didn't see anyway to update my user id. When I tried one step update it said user id or password incorrect but didn't give any way to update it there. I tried going in to the account edit and update the userid manually in my accounts but I still get an error when I try to download and no options except it it hasn't been previously registered but it has and works fine when I try to login to Wells Fargo online
Using Quicken home business and rental, Version R36.38 Build 27.1.36.38
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @karen m, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having difficulties connecting your Wells Fargo account(s). For this particular instance, I would recommend de/reactivating your account(s). This will prompt you to enter in your updated credentials for your bank. 

For instruction and more information regarding de/reactivating accounts please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-and-reactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    ok, thank you. I really hate when Wells Fargo does this. I have 18 accounts to deactiavate/reactivate now. Don't suppose you know a quicker way to do all of them at once? At least the deactivate part.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @karen m, 

Thank you for your response. There is not a way to disconnect multiple accounts at once in Quicken for Windows, unfortunately. I know it is a tedious process but please let us know if you come across any errors. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.