Can't match manual transaction to non-existent downloaded transactions

Options
I am in a bank account where I have transactions that I manually entered for dates that are earlier than the downloaded transactions I entered. The column wants me to match to a downloaded transaction but I can't.

One of them is my opening balance that I created. I started the account as of the start of 2020 but I can only download transactions from mid-2020. When I go to the match list there is nothing there listed to match to. Is there any way to get rid of the red pencil in that column since I will never be able to match the opening balance to a downloaded transaction?

I also have a monthly interest deposit I recorded manually as it is for a date before the downloaded transaction. In this case, when I go to the matching dialog box, it wants me to match to one of my later interest entries. But this one does NOT match to those as they are for later deposits. Is there a way to get rid of the red pencil for this one?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    To remove the red pencil, I suggest you mark the transaction as cleared: right-click in the Clr column field, choose Cleared, and select Save.
  • Koshkaboo
    Koshkaboo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks! That worked.
This discussion has been closed.