Problems with AmEx

Version 6.4.4 (Build 604.41834.100) on macOS 12.0.1

About a month ago, AmEx in the Bills and Income tab keeps having problems. I click to fix it and usually it is at the point of wanting my phone number to text me a confirmation number. I do that and it becomes happy -- until the next time I start Quicken.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is there any trick I can do to get this working more permanently?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Perry Smith,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Mac and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Perry Smith
    Perry Smith Member ✭✭✭
    I have backups but this has been going on since early October so I would assume I would need to go back that far and I don’t think it’s worth it. Today it worked. But the other thing I’m going to try is delete the AmEx entry in Bills & Income. For AmEx, it hasn’t never really worked in a way that helps me. It assumes the total balance is what is due.

Anyhow… thank you for your suggestion. I will check back in a few weeks if I find a solution to this.
This discussion has been closed.